Knowledge Resource Centre (Library)
Knowledge Resource Centre(Library)
Library Timing : 07- 30 AM to 05 – 00 PM
Five Laws of Library ScienceBooks are for use.
Every reader has his/her book.
Every book has its reader.
Save the time of the reader / staff.
Library is a growing organism.
– Dr. S. R. Ranganathan – 1928
Best Practices of the Library
- Computerisation of Library with standard digital software.
- Students/Teachers Digital Attendance record.
- Value Added services to differently abled students
- Career /Employment Information.
- Suggestion Box and timely Response.
- Displaying new arrivals list.
- Organizing book exhibition.
- To develop collection of reading material useful for various courses.
- To support research activity for its progress and qualitative development.To provide various library services and facilities to the readers.
- To preserve and conserve the collection of reading material in the library.
- To support parent institution for developing quality of learning and teaching.
- To Provide Books for Various job-related examinations to the student.
- To Provide Reading Culture among the student,faculty and the Society.
- To Protect the Users right to information.
- To enable Students,faculty& teachers work in context with design &documenting teacher activity to allowing diversity of views.
- To Create best citizen for nation building.
The main goal is to meet the curriculum based information needs to all the beneficiaries in order to support teaching and academic research programs.