Knowledge Resource Centre(Library)
Library Timing : 07- 30 AM to 05 – 00 PM
Five Laws of Library ScienceBooks are for use.
Every reader has his/her book.
Every book has its reader.
Save the time of the reader / staff.
Library is a growing organism.
– Dr. S. R. Ranganathan – 1928
Best Practices of the Library
- Computerisation of Library with standard digital software.
- Students/Teachers Digital Attendance record.
- Value Added services to differently abled students
- Career /Employment Information.
- Suggestion Box and timely Response.
- Displaying new arrivals list.
- Organizing book exhibition.
- To develop collection of reading material useful for various courses.
- To support research activity for its progress and qualitative development.To provide various library services and facilities to the readers.
- To preserve and conserve the collection of reading material in the library.
- To support parent institution for developing quality of learning and teaching.
- To Provide Books for Various job-related examinations to the student.
- To Provide Reading Culture among the student,faculty and the Society.
POEMS OF QUALITY
OUR LOVING MAHAVIR MAHAVIDYALAYA
A LAME ILLUMINATING SO BRIGHT TO SEE A RAY OF HOPE EYES FILLED WITH THIRST OF WISDOM HEARTS FILLED WITH CREATIVE HOPES TO DEVELOP OUR NATION BY ILLUMINATING THE LIGHT OF TALENT TO DESTROY THE DARKNESS OF VILLAGES TO KEEP AWAY THE THOUGHTS OF DISCRIMINATION TO KEEP HAND IN HAND FOR DEVELOPING TEAM SPIRIT TO FLY THE DOVES OF PEACE LET DOUBTS PERISH FROM MIND TO SOW THE SEEDS OF PROACTIVE MINDEST REMOVE THE WALLS OF LAZYNESS MARCH AHEAD WITH INTIME AND TO THE POINT EFFORTS BY FIXING THE GOAL.